Tuesday, September 11, 2007





REMEMBERING
SEPTEMBER 11TH
In memory of

All those who lost someone, and for those who hearts have also felt the pain!


I read this passage on a blog, I came across and thought it was too cool to pass up. So here it is
They wrote: We must never forget what happened that day and remember that the fight is ongoing. Just because we have not had another attack on US soil doesn't mean the threat is over. This Tuesday, sometime between 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM, take a moment to remember those who died. Remember the innocent who had no clue disaster was coming and especially those who died to save us from a final attack in Washington D.C.. While I personally did not lose a family member or friend in the attack I have several coworkers and friends who did and whatever your politics are, in this case, really don't matter to me. All that matters is that those who died 6 years ago did not die in vain and that as we remember them this Tuesday we take up a new resolve to continue to protect this country as best we can from future attack.

click here to watch a beautiful 9/11 tribute video.




WE WILL
NEVER FORGET


Today I saw an eagle,

With a teardrop in his eye.


It literally took my breath away,

To see an eagle cry.


I asked him, What's the matter?,

And he told me what he saw.


A cowardly attack was made,

On the towers that once stood tall.


He said everything he stood for,

Had taken a shocking blow.


So he had to take a moment,

To let his own emotions show.


Then he proudly told me,

That our Nation would survive.


That our Liberty and Freedom,

He'd be sure to keep alive.


He said for us not to be afraid,

To stand together, not apart.


For a terrorist has succeeded,

If he puts fear within our hearts.
Author, currently unknown


If you would like to see more of the items featured in my blog, please check this site out, for an extensive tribute to the victims of 9/11, it is wonderfully touching. With memorial videos, songs, photos, and poems. The song that plays in the background is a 9/11 tribute song I found on that website, "Heaven"- DJ Cammy- it is a great tribute song.

John Fitzgerald Kennedy - “Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.”

TOGETHER WE CAN STAND STRONG!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

september 11th was a bad day tht was on my birthday i tured 8 years young and it was teribly:(



DeStInY
FaItH
GrEeR