Monday, December 17, 2007

Cold noses, Big coughs, & Too Much Fun

So Brody and I went for a really long walk the other day and ended up at the park for hours. It was cold but we had too much fun, we may have to make it a ritual!!


However I dusted off the camera and pulled it from it cozy spot in the closet and came up with this very dashing picture of my Brody. The only good picture I got of him. Normally he'll turn his back so I don't get a good pic, but I tricked him here.


For example here is his "Mom put the camera away picture"


Although even though he wouldn't look at me, this one's cute. At the park under the big playground set they have these little windows that look as if there are buttons like a cash register, and Jordyn and Brody would take your order and put the bark up on there as your order- cute I know!! Brody uses his hat so cleverly (if that's a word- well I guess it is now) he'll look down so you can't get a pic. but he'll barely peek enough to see from under the hat. He is a funny guy!


"Tell him to stop chasing me mom!!"

I tried to get him to play with his shadow but he doesn't sit still very long- go figure. But we had fun and I love to see how much he's grown and thought I'd just share some pictures of B-Bo so all you can share in it with me!! We got home, were super tired, with red, runny noses, and Brody's lil' cough. So we snuggled up and took a nap!! That's all folks, but I'll leave you with some more cute pics of Brody!!

"I am sooo cute"

He's watching Curious George, our greatest find yet!! He won't even move when it's on, and it is the only movie that will get us all the way to PHX in the car without a peep from the backseat! Till next time....

No comments: