Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cool Ring

To go along with the last post I bought a ring from a craft show in Heber that is the end of a spoon that has been bent into a ring. After looking through all her jewelry I found a ring with an "R" monogrammed on it, at first I wasn't sure I liked it, but when I came back the second day I decided to buy it and it's AWESOME!!


I think it is very cool and unique and made just for me!! The "R" was already on it, it wasn't put on there for me, that's why it is so unique- just like me!

Just a funny story:

Kip and I work in the Nursery and last Sunday (Kip wasn't there with me he stayed home sick & kept Brody) Anyways, one of our kids who has gotten very used to us wanted to take me to class (Eli Byers- 3 yrs. old) So he came and grabbed my hand, then later in class he would say, "Hey Russell, Hey Russell." I was cracking up. So this is my "Hey Russell Ring." Anyhow last week Kip made (we have all boys in our class and they range from 2-3 years old.) them paper airplanes out of their color pages. (not the best idea- I know especially when the title of the color pages are "I have an eternal family, but hey it kept them busy for a long time??) So this week when I was in class this same kid came up to me and said, "Hey Russell, make me airplane?" So I tried my best but was utterly defeated by the skills of my husband and the likes of a 3 year old. He didn't like my airplane so he threw it on the floor and stomped on it and told me my airplane was too big and didn't know how to fly. So needless to say it shaped up to be a very entertaining Sunday.

No comments: