Thursday, December 11, 2008

A GRADUATE!!

That's right y'all-
** I AM A BEAUTY SCHOOL GRADUATE!! **
Soon I'll be out there in the world making it a beautiful place one head (or hand/foot) at a time!!

1600 hours

+
1 yr & 3 mon.

+
$15,000 tuition

___________________

A CERTIFIED COSMETOLOGIST

(well until I go to Boards and am LICENSED!)


When you graduate they decorate your station to match your personality or something you like. The girls thought it would be funny if they decorated it Chritmas themed, because for some reason whenever I am in a good mood and I feel like singing a song, the first one that ever comes to mind is "We wish you a Merry Christmas." They hate it- cuz I have been singing it since I started school- I know, Christmas Carols all year round!! What can I say, I don't mind it Christmas is my favorite holiday???! But my station was cute, and that was a clever idea!!
I'll give them that much!!




We also had a cotton candy machine for my party!! (pink too!!- watermelon, it was really good!- and I don't even like cotton candy??) Who has that?? It felt like I was on that TV show: "My Super Sweet Graduation Party!" And they let me play my Christmas CD's over the loud speaker the whole night!! Thanks Prescott EBS for everything and- especially to my mom, for making it SUPER SPECIAL, and the Grow family for being there for support- AND ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR LETTERS OF SUPPORT!!!
It was so much fun!

4 comments:

RHulsey said...

Good Job!!! I thought you always did a great job with our hair on the way to soccer games. Also, cotton candy is delicious

Gram Rudd said...

CONGRATULATIONS honey, you made it!!!! Kudos to you or as Kristy would say "woot, woot". (I think) If it means something other than "hooray", delete it for me, OK? :)
XX's & OO's

Meg and Russ said...

Congrats! That is such a great accomplishment. It will be a fun career too!

Dotted Owl Crafts said...

So great! I bet you are extremely relieved to be done. It seemed like the end was so far way, but looky! G