Monday, May 21, 2007

All in a days work...

Well today started off great, I figured out how to start my blog and how to find my way through the chaotic cyberspace. I am still learning P.S. Anyways, so here I am at approximatly 10:30am- Typical day had started I had done my daily "redundant" routine:

7:45- Jordyn comes over


8:00- Get breakfast for my son

9:00- Bath my son

9:30- Dress my son


Then they play- I started the laundry and thought I'd get on the computer and check my e-mails. And of course you say that's all you're going to do, but no after that I started with this venture now here I am. Then at about 11:30 I come out of the "cyber cave" (my office) and to my astonishment this is what I found...


AHHH a monster- no it's my son...

Oh yes, it was on every piece of visible skin...


and the accomplice...

And that wasn't all... there were heiroglyphics on the windows, the walls, the tile, my bench cushion by the window, and of course on the couch (hopefully that is all I'll probably find more later- that are not as visible.) No wonder it was so quite in the living room, and the kids weren't in here every five seconds. I guess as annoying as it is, I am thankful when they come and bug me- at least I know what they are up to. But in the midst of total destruction- I found a brand new cleaning product.






Yes, wipies- what an invention!! It took the marker off everything- even the cushion and the couch. My mother once told me wipies will take anything off of anything, in my moment of panic I turned to her advice and "aaha" it was magic. There was a happy ending though- the wipes found a new home at our house...







And here is the aftermath...



Although I was furios at first, the end result was quite humorous!! I also learned that you don't need to spend money on those little pebble things that change the color of your child's bath water for fun. Just color them with their favorite color of washable marker and bam how fun colored bath water. And yes in the matter of 2 hours my son had to have 2 baths. Now everyone and everything is clean- again, and fast asleep. I guess I learned my lesson to work in the office when he is in his "cage" fast asleep. Well that's all today we have all learned valuble lessons. And I am sure they'll be more- wonderful!!


3 comments:

Jordan & Rhonda said...

oh jenni!!! looks like you had and very fun and eventful day:) i'm so excited that you have a blog cause so do i. I missed you when you left myspace:(

Alan Bradford said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alan Bradford said...

Welcome back to the Internet. It's good to have you. If you ever want any tips on blogging, let me know. I've been doing it for a while, so I've learned a thing or two. Here's one of my blogs if you want to take a peek.

That sucks with the marker. It's a good thing you documented it so you can embarrass him at his wedding. :)