Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Climbing up the corporate ladder

I am very happy and excited to report we are now in our new home. We have worked our way up the "corporate ladder-" from our small tiny apartment in downtown Mesa (scary), then to our Condo (better part of Mesa) in which we enjoyed a wonderful year in- making lifelong friends (they lived underneath us to the right- we are all still really close friends) and enjoying a fantastic ward, and where we broght Mr. Brody home for the first time- Lots of memories cherished there. But, as the market was dropping in that area we split and took off with the profit made- (not as much as we had hoped for though, but it got us to where we are.) Best of luck Jenilyn & Adam- Can't wait to see your new place.


There she is- our condo.



We left from Phoenix with our sights set on my hometown. There we continued up the"ladder" and found nestled at the mingus mountain foothills, a new home to call our own. Homeownership is great- challenging- very challenging. (We have started the downhill battle of tackling the backyard:) Which definantly is not cheap. But yes we are so very thankful to be in our home in a quite, safe place.






There is our new Abode- and that is the view from the porch!!





"Speaking of the corporate ladder"



We also made one more upgrade- we sold my 1999 Pontiac Grand Am, and we just recently sold our 2003 Ford Ranger (...finally.) And got our new "baby"...




Our "zoom, zoom" a 2006 Mazda 6- Hatchback. (I heard that Nate & Alyson- you guys were looking into buying one of theses? I would highly recommend I love it- especially the hatchback- more trunk space!) I have never had a practically new car before so it was very exciting for me. Last year for Valentine's Day it was my son- Brody, and this year it was this, so Kip has alot to think about next year.- Just kidding, I am happy with a kiss in the morning before he leaves, and a kiss when he gets home, and one more before we go to sleep- What more could I ask for. (Besides another baby- I am still trying to convience... I am working on that ;) Anyways, now we just need the world to slow down a bit so we can relax for a little while. I think we are here for the long haul though.

2 comments:

Alan Bradford said...

Congrats on the house - you must have had a really cool Realtor.

Emily said...

HI! I don't know how I came across your blog, but I was interested in dropping a line (if you don't think that's too creepy) I noticed that you said you have returned to your hometown, I grew up in PV-- and am trying to put your face to a last name...