Thursday, May 29, 2008

Our "Sister" Club...

My sister and Kenny came to visit a month ago. Jamie was waiting to cut her hair so that I could do it for her. So when she got there we got straight to it. We cut off about 2-3 inches of her hair giving her a cute little summer bobbed haircut.




Before I had moved, I had cut about 8 1/2 inches off Jani's hair that she donated to locks of love. ** Coming Soon!!** (I have pictures I will post later, they are so cute! But they are on my hard drive on my computer that is not plugged in a the moment. I'll get on that soon.) Then shortly after that, my mom cut Jordyn's short also, so you put it all together and you have 4 Brown-haired short-bobbed sisters!!


Yeah we're cute!! (mom's girls!!)


We had so much fun and now we have a "sister club" in Jani's words!! (You know what I mean J, **GOOD TIMES.**) We are all ready for the summer, now if it would hurry and just get here all ready!! For you Jamie:
This one came out cute!!! I LOVE YOU!!

No comments: