Sunday, June 1, 2008

Tagged...


Things on my list of things I did today:


1) Went to the Zoo

2)Took a nap with Brody

3) Went swimming

4) Laundry

5) Get Nursery lesson prepared


Snacks I enjoy:


1) Cheese & lunch meat

2) fruit

3) cookies

4) Ice cream

5) granola bars


5 things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:


1) Pay off our house and car

2) Buy a new house

3) Get Kip, Brody new clothes (which they need!)

4) Buy a new pair of shears (Haircutting scissors)

5) Help out family & friends, put the rest in savings!


5 places I've lived:


1) Martinez, CA

2) Prescott Valley, AZ

3) Mesa, AZ

4) Gilbert, AZ, hopefully one day, BOISE, IDAHO;)


5 Jobs I've held:


1) Preschool Teacher

2) Nanny

3) Administrative Assistant

4) Hair Stylist/currently Student- Beauty School Baby!

5) Mom (Best job EVER)- I agree Jana;)


5 things people don't know about me:


1) Was in a movie as a baby- "Nobody's Fool"

2) I am slightly Obsessive Compulsive

3) I love photography

4) I love flowers, especially roses.

5) I am currently fulfilling a lifelong dream (becoming a Cosmetologist)


5 people I tag:


1) Jamie (Sister)

2) Kaylee (sister-in-law)

3) Mega Clement

4) Rhonda

5) Cousins!!

No comments: