Wednesday, January 21, 2009

8 Things...

8 things I am passionate about

1. My Savior
2. The Gospel
3. Joseph Smith
4. My Husband
5. My son-shine
6. Family- (sisters, brother, mom, & in-laws)
7. Wonderful Friends- Thanks Jenilyn & Adam ;o)
8. Hair & Nails- of course

8 words or phrases I use all the time

1. "Brody, son."
2. "Hey guess what... I LOVE YOU!"
3. "Mr. Grump-a-dump-a-saurus"- thanks J- this makes Kip giggle! except I say it all the time.
4. "Clean up your toys..."
5. "Please!"
6. To Brody- "Your cute!" Because he'll say, "No, Ma your cute!"
7. "Bubba" -One of many of Brody's nicknames??
8. "1... 2... 3" I use that alot?

8 things I want to do before I die

1. Enjoy everything in life.
2. Watch my children grow up
3. Travel and take in beauty all around (Hawaii- hint, hint-Kip)
4. Grow old with my Honey
5. Hang out with my grandchildren
6. Get into Genealogy
7. Work in the Temple
8. Be Happy

8 things I want or need

1. My own house again... sometime.
2. A Nissan Pathfinder- that's a want!
3. Clothes
4. Money- who doesn't... I just want to be secure! (One day)
5. A beautiful backyard- a want too
6. Health Insurance- NEED
7. Adobe Photoshop- okay a want also??
8. Lots of kisses from my Boys!- Definantly a NEED!

8 places I would like to visit

1. Hawaii
2. Hawaii
3. Hawaii
4. Hawaii
5. Hawaii
6. My sister!!!
7. Idaho
8. Flordia??


8 restaurants I love

1. Olive Garden
2. Red Robin
3. Carolina's
4. Rubios
5. Outback
6. Farmhouse
7. Chili's
8. Sweet Tomatoes

8 shows I like to watch

1. Bachelor
2. American Idol
3. Homeland Security
4. Extreme Home Makeover
5. Price is Right
6. 48 Hours
7. Cold Case Files
8. Regis and Kelly

8 people I tag

1. Jamie Wiser
2. Jessica Hewlett
3. Kristi Sharp
4. Kerrianne Burch
5. Kerrie Odell
6. Alyson Sharp
7. Whoever...
8. Wants too!

1 comment:

Ryan and Jess said...

Congratuations on the baby! I just found your blog for the first time, so sorry it's taken me so long. I need your email to add you guys. I don't have emails so I haven't been able to add the rudd side.
Jessicafarish@yahoo.com
Jess