Wednesday, January 28, 2009

STRESSED OUT!!

Yep you've got it I take my state boards on Feb. 9th and my written on the 14th. I am studying like a mad woman and feel as if I am going crazy. I study all day
(sorry for the neglect Brod-man- thank you to the Park, cartoons, and having plenty of toys.) until my head hurts. Then I go through the practical exam over and over in my head when I cook dinner and sit down with "the honey" to watch our favorite shows, and then it's off to bed w
here I dream about curl patterns, skin disorders, the sternoclediomastoideus- muscle of the neck.

I wish it was all the primp and prissy stuff I've got that down. It's the chemistry and electricity, and anatomy and physiology, and skin and nail disorders that throw me under the bus!! Plus they are not very pleasant to dream about- yuck! Anyways so I guess this is just a little venting post sorry for the rant but I somehow feel a little better. Wish me luck, I a
m off to study some more!!

(sorry for the funky size issue- can't figure it out!!)



5 comments:

RHulsey said...

Good Luck! I think you will do great. And as my mom always says, "It's not cheating to pray."

Gram Rudd said...

Hang in there honey! You can do it! Now - three nice REALLY deep breaths and long exhales. The waiting is the hardest part, isn't it. Love you!

Aly said...

Good luck! That sounds intense, but sound like you will be ready for it.

Kaylee Hartley said...

You are going to do great! No need to worry!

Dotted Owl Crafts said...

Good luck Jenny! A blessing and a prayer is all you need. G