Monday, July 2, 2007

I am back!!

Well after a whirlwind of too much stress, not enough sleep, and too much to do. I am finally home. HOME SWEET HOME. I have filled my spiritual tank to full. After a wonderful family reunion in Utah, after an incredible Girl's Camp experience at Camp LoMia, a Coverwear party, a new business venture with my cousin- I can finally relax just a little bit with only a few scrapes and bruises.

My husband gets the "Best Man" award for his heroics this past week. He had Brody alone for the first time ever and for FIVE days!!! (While I was at camp) And they are both still alive- Amazing!! No really, I was very impressed with him. The house was even clean!! He did a great job- with the flu even, but I am so proud of him. He did step up to the plate and smashed it outta the park. I am so thankful for him, he was so sweet that week and was very loving- I think he realized how much he appreciates me. But I guess it goes both ways, because I aslo had a sweet reassurance that he cares, and he does good when he wants to help out. I can trust him with Brody now! Maybe all the times I thought he had no clue what was going on, or if he was even paying attention at all, I should give him a little more credit. Thanks baby- I love you so much!!




THE LOVE OF MY LIFE...
"MY HUSBAND"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome back. it feels like I just saw you guys...wait...I did!

Tell Kip congrats on catching that fish yesterday. He's my hero.