Friday, July 6, 2007

Girl's Camp Video

"What Heaven Sees In You"


My friend Kerrianne wrote this onto her blog, so I copied it onto mine to share with all of you! She made this video for me- It is awesome!!

Allow me, if you will, to return to Girl's Camp for ONE LAST post. For those of you I asked for pictures from of your girls in their white dresses,
I thought I'd post the video that I made for Girl's Camp with them.
I ended up not needing as many of the dresses pictures as I once thought, but THANK YOU for sending them, nonetheless. It turned out really cool, I think.
Click
HERE and you should be able to watch it.




I would have posted it sooner, but at the risk of anyone seeing it
before they were supposed to, I couldn't.
Well, they all got back today, so I guess we're safe.
It's called, appropriately enough,
"What Heaven Sees in You."
Words and Music by: Doug Walker and Sherry Marks Walker
Pictures: Various Collections

*FYI, it starts out black for the first 17 or so seconds before the pictures come on.
And, turn up the sound. For some reason it's really soft.
ENJOY!




I really enjoyed working on this project with Kerrianne and it was a smash hit at Girl's Camp. Our theme was "Spiritually Minded Is Life Eternal- S.M.I.L.E" And this video puts pictures to that message. I hope you enjoy it, and thanks to everyone who scrounged for pictures for me!!! I appreciated all the pictures I received or borrowed off myspace- Thanks Rhonda your picture makes a great impact in the video- thanks for letting me borrow it!!


1 comment:

Jordan & Rhonda said...

I loved your camp video. I was just about to ask Karianne how she got my pic. because it was up on her page before yours. It was truely beautiful.