Thursday, July 12, 2007

Singing in the Rain...

YEAH!!!

We had to celebrate today, it finally rained here in good 'ol PV!!
My sister (Jamie) and I used to run in the rain, and play outside.
So when Jani asked me today to go outside,
I thought no- with getting ready for the TREK I had enough to do!
But then I remembered how much fun it used to be,
so I thought what the heck, this one's for you "J"!!




And I managed to pull out my rusty picture taking skills and brush the dust off and got a few shots that made "critic Jenni" happy!!



Jordyn's face says it all, THEY HAD A BLAST!! All she could tell "Bippy" (Kip) about when he got home was- "...play in the rain outside, Bippy!! My feet wet, dirty water!! And she would just giggle and giggle! Little blessings I guess- it gave me a nice break from "the cave" that houses the office. And in the end we all got what we wanted: They had fun, I had fun, took some great pictures if I do say so my self, and guess what- They took GREAT naps!! So I guess it does pay off to have some...


>>SPONTANEITY!!<<


My fellow "TREKKIES"- our prayers were answered!! YEA, my next venture- completing the Prescott Arizona Pioneer Trek for 4 days!!!! I am Ready!!- (i think?)

I am so thankful for the little ways Heavenly Father reassures you that everything will be okay!! A simple rain storm?? What a blessing though, and I really "soaked" it up today- no pun intended!! As busy as I have been lately something so simple changed my whole attitude today, and really put a smile on my face!! What a great lesson- It can be another Mommy Journal entry!!

**SIMPLIFY, SIMPLIFY, SIMPLIFY**

Thank You Jani!!

4 comments:

Jordan & Rhonda said...

Those are some great pics! It looks like they had so much fun. Have fun on your treck. They never did one when i was living there. No fair!!

The Schultz Family said...

Hey I didnt know you had a blog. Cute Pics. I will have to add you to my friends link. Hope you are having fun on the trek.

The Schultz Family said...

Ok so I am a big nerd. I was wondering why my comment was not being published & apparently they have changed a few things, so you probably have the same comment like 8 times. Sorry. Just the ignore the dups.

The Schultz Family said...

Yeah we are moving to Virginia at the end of Sept. Kevin got a job with Lockheed Martin. What a pain