Saturday, August 11, 2007

Next on the list... BEAUTY SCHOOL!!





Since I was a little girl my dreams and aspirations were focused solely on being a Cosmetologist, or a Pediatric Nurse. My love of doing hair, and nails continued through my life and still brings me joy. From doing my friends hair in High School for Homecoming, and Prom to even a wedding party for a friend. I am now reaching for my goals, and dreams. Finally, starting Monday- I will be one day closer to realizing dreams do come true. I am so excited to start school. And thanks to my biggest fan, and supporter for letting pursue one of my many dreams... Thanks Honey!!! I love you!

*COSMETOLOGY: HAIR, NAILS, FACIALS, & MASSAGE*









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Being a mom, you'll have plenty of that pediatric nurse experience too!!
Love you!
Kerrie

Jordan & Rhonda said...

yeah!! that is so neet. That is going to be so much fun.