Friday, March 13, 2009

Time for a little updating...

Well this past month has been slightly crazy, sorry for such late posting!
Feb. 14th 2009...
we celebrated the Brod-man's 3rd birthday!!


He is getting so big- but not big in the weight way. He seriously has been 32.5 pounds since about September- lucky! But he is getting so tall, everyday I feel as if he is just a little bit bigger. We had a fun BBQ with family and a few friends that was so much fun. Brody enjoyed having his cousins and Aunties over to play with all afternoon.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRODY!!

(one more pic for Grandma!!!)

2 comments:

AKA "D" said...

AWWWW!!! I miss him. I hate that we are not around for birthdays and fun stuff like that. I want to be around him! He is sooooo cute. I love him!

Jamie said...

He wants to stay with me, I heard him say so.