Monday, March 16, 2009

Help us pick a Girl's name...

We have a little list of names and when I had Brody we were set on the name Brody. But with this one I cannot decide what I like best!! So add your comments and give us some input.
(Yes, we are going with the "B" names.)

-Braydi
-Braelynn
-Braylee
-Brooke
-Baylee
-Brinlee
-Brilee-w/ the sound "I"
-Brilynn- sound "I"
-Brelynn -sound "E"
-Brynn

We are also open to any suggestions from anyone. Help us out!
Thanks everyone!!

I think we may narrow it down to three names then have a vote or something??

9 comments:

Desirae Pitt said...

you could name her Bristol...Like Bristol Palin. Hmmm other B names...Brytni, Bree, Brielle, Bella, Bianca, Brenna, Berkly, Blyth, Brett, Briar, Bridget, Brooklyn,

Jana Adams said...

Well personally I love the name Brinlee :) I vote for that one. But I really like the name Braelynn too that is super cute! I love Br names :)

Kristi said...

JenI know you have pretty much decided on a name but I really like Braylee! that is cute!

Mandi said...

I like Brooke and Baylee the best. I like Braydi, but it is pretty close to Brody. Love ya!

I like Brooklyn too...just in case you need another one to add to the list :)

RHulsey said...

I like Brilee or Brilynn. That would be my vote

Aly said...

My vote is for Brinlee. But I don't know how much my vote should actually count since we never even see you guys! Cute names. HOpe you are feeling okay!

Elise said...

my vote it either Braylee or Brynn!! good luck with finding the perfect name!

Jamie said...

I like Bailee, Brilee, and Braylee

keep klein-man said...

I like Brinlee Baylee. The other names are cute too! Just pick a middle name and that will help you pick.