Thursday, March 26, 2009

Narrowing down...

Okay so I posted this on both facebook and Blogger, and got so many responses!! Thanks to all, but I have narrowed to my faves and lets see what comes from that!!

-Briley/Brilee
-Braylee
-Brinlee
-Brooke-still hangin in there, cuz Brody calls her that!

This shows it's a girl.

This is the face you can see her eyes, and little hands by her face & her tummy.

This one is her laying on her back with her hands still by her face. The round thing coming down by her face my doctor says is actually a Braxton Hicks contraction that I can't feel but if we watched it, it would slowly disappear.

I am 20 weeks along on Wed. and things are going quite well. I have started feeling the flutters, and am starting to feel the little contractions, and Brody likes to lay on her. The cravings are a little crazy this time around.
It's: Pickles, Cheetos, Thin Mints (that's right girl scouts you can't hide from me!!), Sweet tarts, Chewy Sprees, and Smarties! There it is I know not very healthy but, OH SO GOOOOOOD!

Work is going great and we love being in the Valley of the SUN!! The weather is fantastic! It feels like Spring and my flowers are absolutely stunning right now!! LOVE IT!! Sorry all of you that can't get away from the horrible weather (SNOW.) Lots of love.

*Look back for pictures of my "secret garden" (my cute little yard) and Prego bump pics!! See ya all soon! (sissy I will post more of the house too just for you, soon!!)

8 comments:

Lloyd and Joni said...

Lloyd and I are going to have to side with Brody. We like Brooke the best, it just flows with Brody. Thanks for coming out we had fun.

Elise said...

I like Braylee the best!!! :) We need to get together this week!! :)

Gram Rudd said...

Why do all the names for the baby start with BR? -Jani

Gram Rudd said...

I like Brooke too, Brody! I also think Brinlee is awfully cute though. Grandma

Hayden and Jessica Hewlett family said...

I say Brinlee and well if Brodster says Brook it may be a sign.
Love you lots and so excited for you!

Mandi said...

My top two of the remaining 3 are Braylee and Brinlee, but they are all sweet. I just think people will mis-spell and mis-pronounce Brilee a lot and that may get annoying. It is a pretty name though.

Katrina said...

I just saw you were having a girl! Ohhh I just love all the girly stuff. If you don't know how to make bows already, take the class at Ribbons n' lace. I am obsessed!

Dotted Owl Crafts said...

Congrats Jenni. You will have soo much fun with a little girl. I like all the names- or I'm just undecisive. ;) g