Sunday, October 28, 2007

*Go Boston*


I had to share how excited I am for Game 4 of the 2007 World Series in a few hours!!!
If you haven't been keeping track- Yes, Boston made it to the World Series again with a tremendous comeback against the Indians. The Sox's were down 1-3 in game 5 and came back to take the rest of that series to make their way here!!!
In the MLB World Series action they are on game 4 winning 3-0 in the series, and the game tonight could be a SHUT OUT sweeping the World Series. If not the series will continue. But the Sox's are on fire, so the Rockies better bring their game.

One person in particular I have enjoyed watching is- J.D. Drew (outfielder-R). His brother Stephen Drew plays for the AZ Diamondbacks. His intensity, and natural abilities have been absolutely fascinating. He reminds me of one of my favorite "ballers" who also is an outfielder... Eric Byrnes!! I love Byrnes' intensity and you can tell he just loves to play the game.


Here are some pictures of J.D. Drew that show some of his intensity for those who aren't baseball fans!













And here are some of "Byrnsie Baby" (that's okay with my husband- he loves him just as much as I do...) These pictures show exactly why I like him so much and enjoy watching him play ball! That kid gives a 110% every time he steps on that field and he swings for the fences with all his might when he steps in the batters box. He is too intense for some people, but he plays his heart out and you can't find many others out there who are here for more then the $$$$! To Byrnes he acts like that is just the icing on the cake. Man I love that guy- Go #22!! But what I have seen in J.D. Drew may make me reconsider one other person who may be here for more, he certainly has caught my attention, and hopefully many others.
Go *REDSOX* kick butt!!!

(I know they won last year, but I would love to see them win again... hopefully tonight!)

No comments: