Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Sometimes I wonder??


Sometimes I wonder...
Can toddlers be Bi-polar... or maybe this is what they mean by the "terrible twos"-

*I'll have to add that to the "Mommy Log" too.

Everyone always tells me my son is sooo cute!!!


But I think he is thinking of the next TANTRUM he is going to throw...

Where?

When?

Why?


HOW?


But when no one is around this is what I see...



Funny, ha ha- to you!! I know you are laughing mom, and I know what you're thinking- "Pay back is sweet!!!!"

He is a good FAKER too, but I think he knows he has everyone fooled!!



See there it is again the sweet innocent look, ohh- but he is just too cute!!

I am pretty sure I "LOVE" him though, his kisses & squeezes make up for the (spawn of satan side) that comes out to visit mommy every now and then!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenni. It is always fun to have little glimpses of your world. I would agree with everyone else that your son is SO CUTE and ADORABLE. You can send him to me for a day or two when you need a break :) Love, Mands

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenni. I always enjoy the little glimpses of your life that you provide on this blog. It is so much fun and helps me feel closer that I really am. Your son actually is ADORABLE and I KNOW you love him. Just think one day, you will laugh at the craziness and actually miss it sometimes...funny huh.
Love ya, Mands

Mandi & Thomas said...

OK...third time's a charm right??? I just had to sign up for this crazy thing to leave a comment...here it is...

Hey Jenni. I always enjoy the little glimpses of your life that you provide on this blog. It is so much fun and helps me feel closer that I really am. Your son actually is ADORABLE and I KNOW you love him. Just think one day, you will laugh at the craziness and actually miss it sometimes...funny huh.
Love ya, Mands

The Schultz Family said...

I totally feel your pain!! How can something so cute be such a monster??!! I keep thinking that my son's tantrums are the worse and nobody knows how bad they really are, but hearing your stories I feel like I am not the only one.