Monday, October 8, 2007

Tag I am it!



5 Things I was doing 10 years ago?

*1. Well I was only 11, and i am pretty sure I was getting ready to go into YW- cuz in a couple of weeks I would be turning 12! Now you feel old April.

*2. Playing lots of soccer & softball- I was a tomboy what can I say.

*3. I loved riding my bike all over with my sister to Dusty's to get candy, and pretending we were driving to the mall (framed homes in the neighborhood) in our cool cars (bikes)

*4. Playing Barbies- I am not sure but my sister and I played barbies all the time.

*5. Doing everything and anything with my sister Jamie!!


5 Things on my to do list for tomorrow...


*1. SLEEP, SLEEP, & more SLEEP- I start my 5-10PM classes today!

*2. Play with my sisters and son for fall break.

*3. Go grocery shopping sometime.

*4. Unpack again for the third time this month- it will probably get done today though cuz I can't stand leaving it.

*5. Go over COLOR once more in school!! (Beauty school)


5 Snacks that I enjoy...


*1. COOKIES

*2. Popcorn- always a good snack

*3. anything left over from the kids

*4. cookie dough

*5. ICE CREAM



5 Songs I know the lyrics to...


*1. Anything Martina McBride

*2. Itsy-Bitsy Spider

*3. Patty cake- Brody two favorite songs right now

*4. You are my sunshine


*5. Hilary Weeks- He Hears Me



5 Things I would do if I was a millionaire...


*1. Pay off my House and car
*2. Pay Kip's family back for all their compassionate service to us, and do something special for all of them- Bring them all on the cruise with us (listed below)

*3. I would want to help my family too- Buy a home for my Brother & De & baby Lexi, and a townhome for Jamie & Kenny to have as an investment, and help my mom where needed- whether it is a new home or helping to fix up our current home that we love so much.

*4. Go on a cruise for our 3 year anniversary (Nov. 11th) we wanted to go on one for our honeymoon, and for our first and second anniversaries- they never happened.

*5. Buy my own salon

( I guess I just need to be rich- those came out to easy. But I have nothing to complain about, all I need is Financial security- and to be comfortable. )


5 Bad Habits...


*1. Cleaning to much

*2. Not staying focused on one thing at a time (bit scatter brained)

*3. Biting my inner cheek when I am nervous

*4. SLEEPING to much

*5. Picking on my husband- just so I can get a rise out of him...



5 Things I would never wear again...


*1. My multi-colored MC Hammer pants

*2. My white ankle sneakers that tied with a double Velcro over the laces, I wore with my MC Hammer pants.

*3. Pig Tails, and side ponytails

*4. Big Huge 8o's BANGS w/ a ton of hairspray

*5. My sweet Red Wranglers- man I thought I was so cool!


5 Favorite Toys...

*1. I love the Internet- Blogging, (like finding out how to change the page)

*2. My MAZDA 6- I love it!!


*3. My Camera (digital & non- digital)

*4. Photoshop It is AMAZING- I wish I had it- it's on my Christmas list!!

5. I'd have to agree with you April- my sons toys too.

Now that I have been tagged by April Schultz!
I TAG-
JORDAN & RHONDA,
KERRIANNE BURCH,
& JAMIE CHRISTIANSEN
(I know you don't have a blog, you should start one sis)

YOU'RE IT!

No comments: