Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Simple Realization


It has been a while since I have felt such a calming peace in my life. Life has thrown us one too many curve balls lately. One thing than the next, with a feeling we needed to move someplace to start over, trying to get to that point and being shoved down. We felt we were in a whirlwind. Not being able to touch the ground we decided to buckle down, and read our scriptures and say family prayer. Amidst the chaos of life these days in our home, it worked- the winds churned slower and slower, and slowly our feet began to graze the ground again. We have finally stood up and dusted off, and things seems to be looking up, little glimmers of light and hope. And that's all I needed to help me see what I have already known. While it felt the world was crashing to the ground around me... here was my foundation, my glimmer if you may...






THANKS BOYS!!

XOXOX








"my glimmer, my hope"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen. I am glad things are getting better for you. I love you guys TONS!

Mandi :)

Kaylee Hartley said...

Hey!!! I'm happy that things are starting to look up for you guys! I love you lots and lots! And the next time you come down, you need to help me figure out this blog thing. Ha. Ha.

sharpest family said...

Jen! That is such great news! It's amazing just how powerful prayer and scripture reading is! We've been going through the same type of thing (as you know) and we've seen some pretty mighty miracles. Our feet still aren't on the ground yet but I think we're getting closer. Thanks for your insight. I know that some people are embarrassed for me that I write such personal things on my blog but if it can help even ONE person it's worth it. Thanks for helping me today!! p.s. I emailed a while ago, I don't know if you got it or not but I'm so glad to see it's looking up for you. Love ya, Bonnie