Thursday, November 8, 2007

Another "Yeah Me" moment...

I decided to go out and on a limb with the decision to enter some of my photography into our Yavapai County Fair just for fun.
  • I prepared 11 photos
  • Spent $50.00 mounting them
  • 5 trips to Costco to get the photos just right
  • 2 1/2 hours mounting them
  • $11.00 entering them into the fair











  • instant self gratification... Priceless!

What I ended up getting from all of it too:

  • 4 first place ribbons
  • 1 second place ribbon
  • 2 third place ribbons
  • 1 fourth place ribbon
  • A plaque for high score- Best Amateur Photographer

&

  • $25.00 in winnings

Not bad for a days work, eh!
Here are the close-ups of what I entered:


First Place Photos:


Second Place Photo:



Third Place Photos:


Fourth Place Photo:


And the others:


That's all Folks... YEAH ME!!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats Jenni! That is awesome! Iove the pics of the girls, too cute!