Wednesday, November 7, 2007

...can't get enough Halloween

I was clearing my camera out and found some of our fun moments carving pumpkins, and you know us...



These are some goofy candy gifts from Kip's mom- Kip's is a sucker and mine is hard candy teeth and even Brody got in on it...



And yet he has the exact same face as his TWIN (daddy)

Okay we have one more, we got all these gummy eyeballs and silly things so here is one more of me surprising Kip when his back was turned and he turned around and saw this...


Man, sometimes I think I am so funny!!
These are for you Kelli, you knew we would have too much fun with these.
We also made it a goal to carve pumpkins this Halloween since we never got around to it last year, so this is what we came up with.


Brody helped Daddy, and thought he was helping mommy...



I had it all cleaned out, and this is what Brody wanted to do...


He put all the gunk back inside the pumpkin??




Just a little more...




...and tada!! All done mommy!







I bathed Brody put him to bed, Kip was working hard on his and Brody's design.

Can u tell??
Then WAH-LAH...






THE FINISHED PRODUCT!!!

MUAHHH ah ah ah... (evil laugh?)

No comments: