Monday, November 26, 2007

Turkey, Movies, & Bridal Showers?

Well Thanksgiving past with a full belly and so many extra pounds, and getting in our traditional theater time at Harkins Theater...
we went out with all the other millions who also go see movies as tradition for Thanksgiving & saw the movie "Enchanted" -(so cute, Great family flick!)


After all the fun and waiting to do my shopping for Jamie's bridal shower on SAT. I braved the crowds in Gilbert and went to get some last minute things on...

Black Friday- bad idea, it took me all day!

But hey I did get a cute haircut from my friend Jenilyn. She seriously is the best!!!!!!!



So now that all that was over it was time to drive home and finish getting ready for the bridal shower. DeAnna and I made these really cute invites...

The shower went great, and I perfected my mad Hostessing skills. We played some great games and had fun with lots of friends, family, and family*to*be. One of the highlights came from the dynamic Tag Team Duo: Kim Draper and Kerrianne Burch. (Kim took all my Wedding pictures, and Kerrianne made Kip & my sweet wedding video.) They worked together and took Jamie out for hours to do some incredible Bridal Photography. They decided to keep it all under wraps until the wedding, so they have us all waiting with great anticipation! One of the pictures they let us see was this beautiful piece they blew up and framed for Jamie and gave it to her at the shower.


What an inspirational poster don't you think!?

Maybe one day Jamie will hang this in her very own Dance Studio!! That is a picture they caught of Jamie in her wedding dress, and her point shoes. And gives you just a glimpse of how beautiful the photography is going to be!

They are WONDERFUL- they let us (family) see a sampling of the approximately 1000 pictures taken, so it was just kinda an appetizer, But they are Jamie to the T! And I can't wait to see what the rest of the pictures are going to turn out!!

No comments: